In this part of the CEFTA Web Portal you will find the most important customs import/export procedures separately for each CEFTA Party.
Procedures include but are not limited to:
1. The location of customs clearance offices;
2. The working hours in each office;
3. The procedures to follow based on the destination of your goods;
4. The documents to present to customs authorities for obtaining approval for the relevant destination;
5. The officially approved documents given to you by customs authorities in each case;
6. The procedures followed by customs authorities for calculating the customs value of your goods;
7. The definition of rules of origins determining customs preferential or non preferential tariffs;
8. The Free Trade Agreements signed by each CEFTA Party with the other signatories.
In cases where the final destination of goods is one of the CEFTA Parties, please refer to the import procedures section of this Party on this portal.
In cases where goods transit through different countries before arriving to their final destination, please refer to the transit procedures of these countries.
If goods exit one of the CEFTA Parties included in this site, please refer to the export procedures for the relevant Party.